canned drink state of mind

oolong tea is great but it contains caffeine!

Lemon and or Lime Perrier also a solid option. The other flavors are lame/gross.

It’s just water but #4 has more minerals and a distinct flavor. I use it to brew tea with sometimes when I’m feeling #crazy. They’ve also got a sparkling variant of #3 but availability seems limited at the moment.

1 Like

These are pretty decent, too, as far as unsweetened soda goes.

Also fun, but sweeter.

Normally a thousand minus points for the 3d hideousness but this time a thousand bonus points for matching the Monster Energy bro-yness of your subject

it’s what Nu-Torque would have wanted

Sometimes I enjoy a nice tomato juice

1 Like

like on planes. best drink for planes.

i drink mugicha at home because it is all these things

they also have flavored soda water recently that is not sweetened at all, like carbonated lemon water. it can be nice sometimes. my brain thinks it is soda even though it isn’t sweet

1 Like

I’ve tried sparkling water a few times and I just can’t get used to the aftertaste. I’m too American for this concept to work.

my last two jobs have had fridges stocked with these and I’m into it. Bubbles are great

oh yeah i loves the bubbs

it’s an ideal beverage imo

i wonder if you could make carbonated mugicha…

I have one of these. I’ve carbonated various kinds of tea at different strengths and if I am honest the results were pretty lackluster unless sweetened. Might work if you brewed out a large strong quantity and then boiled it down into a syrup, but I never really attempted being more into the light/green stuff that would get lost in translation - might work well for blacker browner flavors like barley.

1 Like

Hey man if you are cutting and scanning these cans in yourself that is neat great thread pal.

if you like this i highly recommend winter melon tea that you can probably get from the same brand. it is sweeter but very refreshing on a hot day!

good after heavy drinking of the booze

like this morning

this stuff did the opposite of growing on me lol, it got gross after a while

yung coconut juice would be a pretty good bad rapping name

especially if you could get Pulp to reunite to feature them on a track

one of my proudest moments is visiting a tiny UCC coffee plantation in Hawaii a couple years ago

the coffee there was a lot better than their canned kind, I don’t even know what they do with it it seems like it is just a publicity thing.

I can’t decide if that sounds horrible or really good

ive been about that aloe vera juice recently