canned drink state of mind

2 Likes

I think that subtle flavor you’re tasting is the royalty

what are the good drinks that aren’t sweet, aren’t water, aren’t alcoholic, and aren’t caffeinated?

they are out there

omg let me know eh

i guess broths?

1 Like

coconut water

1 Like

Kombucha?

1 Like

Herbal teas?

1 Like

some smoothies work for this and they are good

ive had some kefir smoothies that were bitter in the best way

i have been a big fan of various “bean waters” (?) made from azuki and kuromame and such, but I think I started to feel weird about drinking them because they are marketed as weight loss beverages, I just like the mild bean-ny taste.

Unsweetened soy milk I guess is the more chill version of this, but it tends to be thicker than say a red or black bean water

Barley tea is also good, I think this is my gold standard for the attributes listed above but it’s difficult to find, and something always tastes off about the kind you make from those packets that just steep in cold water for awhile.

I enjoy herbal teas but they are better hot. Was drinking valerian root tea for awhile I kind of want to pick that up again, I like herbal teas that have a mild medicinal taste it’s very relaxing.

Have never been a big kombucha or coconut water guy but I respect their power and appeal to others

Kefir is like a yogurt type of thing right?

I like unsweet iced teas with flavor, which rules out most American unsweet tea and generally is only available in pricy bottles at upscale or ethnic grocery stores, thus somewhat defeating the advantages of the canned or bottled beverage.

Powerade Zero atcha boy. Breakfast of champions

1 Like

this is disgusting to even think about

Slake your thirst

1 Like

7 Likes

I’m completely off zero-cal soft drinks since that thing about the cancers and it is heartbreaking

oolong tea

i drink an annoying amount of powerade zero when i need to hydrate, yea

i learned recently that you can buy fridgepacks of vanilla coke zero on amazon primenow and get 2 hr delivery

good drink imo

1 Like

ginger imo

1 Like

yea man ginger beer is good as hell and that taste ur tasting is ginger