C H A O S

on the other hand, it does have estus flasks

8 Likes

Just please push Jack for the next 10 years as hard as you pushed Lightning, SE

3 Likes

every time I see stat benefits added at less than 33% I have to burn a PS5

16 Likes

i played the final fantasy demo. it’s not the worst thing i’ve ever played it’s just super, super bland. ugly, uninspired souls like down to the bonfires that refill your potions and respawn enemies. you also play dressup so by the time i got to Garland i was kitted out like a Motley Crue roadie, probably the most entertaining thing about it. what sucks hard is everything drops loot, colored loot of different rarities vomiting everywhere so you’re constantly stopping to make sure you have the strongest stuff equipped.

it doesn’t play terribly it’s just again, pretty bland. never considered myself a graphics guy but this game would’ve been ugly on the ps3, nuclear winter bloom skyboxes and brown grey smudge environments everywhere

4 Likes

awaiting the backlash to the 2030 remake’s re-recorded voice acting and shader re-implementation

6 Likes

oh no it’s Nioh’s loot model

4 Likes

sickos_yes.jpg

9 Likes

Nioh drops whyyy

1 Like

Because from what I hear it is literally just Nioh with a Final Fantasy theme.

If Omega Force can make decades of Musous, Team Ninja can now make decades of Niohs.

2 Likes

All the rumours said it was gonna be like Nioh so that’s pretty much what I was expecting, with much worse writing

1 Like

Absolutely nothing I have ever seen about Nioh stuck in my brain and I can tell I’m going to making jokes about chaos the rest of the year so I’m not so sure i agree on the writing front.

7 Likes

Sorry, I meant the writing was worse than I expected, not necessarily worse than Nioh

2 Likes

Needs more Noise Marines.

1 Like

I feel like the era this game evokes never even fuckin died so I do not understand any sincere or ironic anticipation for it.

7 Likes

watching this demo and it is literally a nioh 2 reskin. fascinated to see if that’s just the demo or the actual game.
nioh 2 was sick, let’s go.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to tell you all this but Nioh 2 is the best souls game. I mean I’m hopeful that if From keeps churning them out they will one day make one that’s grabbing me as much as Nioh 2 but they’re still a ways off.

This game does look super bland though. I’m just barely interested enough to even check the demo, if it’s still up. Looks like an internal prototype

2 Likes

i wouldn’t go that far with nioh 2, but as someone who absolutely hated nioh 1, nioh 2 rules.

2 Likes

I liked the first one already but 2 is a huge step up. It’s the only souls game that really clicked with me, so I have no problem saying it’s the best for me. Still have to play Bloodborne but I’ve played all the other From games from Demon’s to Sekiro.

Nioh 2 just feels good.

1 Like

I thought some Destiny perks were bad

1 Like

10 Likes