bulletin witch

honestly wouldn’t be opposed to a taro final fantasy

4 Likes
7 Likes

Wow, Oneohtrix Point Never has really outdone himself with this new music video.

5 Likes

raytrace wolfenstein 3d you cowards

7 Likes

so the VIII remaster will have options to completely break all challenge or interest to the game mechanics of breaking all challenge to the game mechanics

4 Likes

So is there even a reason to get Diablos anymore if turning off encounters is built into the game?

ST Mag-RF is muy importando

not if you automatically have all magic

I’m okay with the easy mode toggles because I’m not going to use them, but I know a ton of people who might want footage of a scene thirty hours in to the game

he’s pretty powerful/useful for the whole game

Some of the FFVII PC ports have had options like this. I don’t really see the problem – you don’t have to use them?

I think its mostly that FF8 doesn’t get any credit for being FF8.

I would rather people got the chance to experience the legit good story of VIII even if they don’t want to grind for magic. So this seems fine to me as long as it’s optional.

1 Like

Make easy modes for all games cowards

9 Likes

I’m all for easy modes and such but could there please be an option to turn them off so that there isn’t always a “Win battle”-button mapped at all times to your controls like in the recent FF7 and 9 ports?

3 Likes

1 Like

Very excited to see how far this can be pushed as an emulator box.

7 Likes

oh my god i’m excited, i still want/want to make a retropi because like, why not, and if this ends up being able to emulate even more stuff…!!!

3 Likes
1 Like