bulletin witch

Clearly you are not into mobile games

This is really making me wish they had asked us before putting us on this Pokemon project

really starting to come around on game piracy again

5 Likes

this is coming out in the west
did anyone play it on 3ds? legend of legacy was a pleasant enough saga-like

1 Like

was that a youtube poop

6 Likes

Yeah, though it could be frustratingly a little too RNG. I got one skill that made me a god one time, but then died before I saved, and didn’t ever get it again in the next ten hours of game.

That being said, more than happy to play their next attempt on Switch. I debated about getting the 3ds version, but this was announced so I can just wait.

Disaster Report 4 in English early 2020.

17 Likes

Was this the game with a Frog Man

Yes, indeed it was.

Will play this game.

did this game end up being good? I feel like someone here had to have played it. rudie, probably.

No idea.

YES awesome Data East interview. So good. I don’t even know what quote to pull.

—Right now nameko mushrooms are all the rage, but for DECO we’ve got to talk about shiitake! That is, I have heard that DECO went bankrupt over shiitake mushrooms, is it true?

D: Seriously? Isn’t it a little sudden to start with this? Don’t you have any other questions? But no, DECO didn’t go bankrupt because of shiitake mushrooms. From what I’ve heard, a representative from a shiitake mushroom company came to Data East one day to sell these “new shiitakes that taste like matsutakes!” The President bought into it and lost a ton of money.

8 Likes

it better not be good it better be DISASTER REPORT

7 Likes

the only good dark souls is coming to switch

1 Like

live dangerously or die raw

1 Like

AmidEvil.com
3 Likes

I played the one with all the monsters Kyoei Toshi.

This one I played the demo and if was very dour and serious and about the panic after an earthquake and was too much. You see why they cancelled it.