bulletin witch

Whoa, check out this hot new game on Steam coming out in two weeks! Better wishlist it now!!!

(I worked on this game)

9 Likes

Something about Bowser with neatly slicked hair…

5 Likes

This is vastly better than the original Dr. Mario formula.

3 Likes

I mean, the gameplay formula. Not the microtransactions

Those virus voices are the cheapest thing I think Nintendo has ever put out. Probably just in the ad though.

I don’t know. I love Dr. Mario and this seems almost nothing like Dr. Mario.

3 Likes

Have you tried looking at the video upside down?

6 Likes

where’s Dr. Daisy you cowards

4 Likes

Looks like a leisurely match-3 puzzle game.

#NotMyDoctor

2 Likes

the idea that that voice would have been yoshi’s is hilarious

2 Likes

Dr Mario is back, and ready to give an new generation of children wildly inaccurate ideas about viruses, medicine, and the medical profession in general

3 Likes

Dr Mario gave me the ol’ MMR back in the day and the rest is history

2 Likes

Mario has been a boxing referee, a doctor, an Olympian, and a carpenter. Are all these official careers in Mario lore? If he has a medical degree, why does he continue his plumbing business?

Miyamoto: There’s really only one rule in terms of the things that Mario does. Generally, it’s that he’s more on the blue-collar side. He’s hard-working, and certainly much more physical in nature. So, I think that a doctor is sort of an unexpected and perhaps unbelievable role for Mario. Perhaps the Dr. Mario you’re thinking of was maybe, in some way, not necessarily legitimate.

Please join my class action lawsuit if you have ever been treated by “Dr.” Mario.

25 Likes

Honestly wild that the plumber thing is even still part of Mario lore at all.

That’s not a pill that’s a god damn bolus feed.

1 Like

Doctor’s just a plumber for pipes of flesh

12 Likes

Su-per Mario Phlebotomy wa-hoo

1 Like

this is nightmare horny

3 Likes

A bell rang deep in my memory and wow here’s Jellyfish singing from Bowser’s POV including a line about “fixing [the Mario Bros.’s] plumbing.”

5 Likes

was doctor mario the first to be redpilled

1 Like