bulletin witch

(it’s probably because he’s a white dude)

6 Likes

necrodancer really wanted to make another xcom huh

1 Like

100% but also even as a white cisdude of that age his life sounds ridiculously charmed.

Phantom Brigade has been desperately searching for a purpose and understanding of tactics games for the three years I’ve seen it

1 Like

Dan also apparently doesn’t know who the Avengers are but part of that feels like the way your “Above it All” nerd bro friend hasn’t conveniently heard of some pop culture things because they personally find them dumb or something

then again, Dan at e3 last year admitted he didn’t know what pirates were, so who the hell knows with that guy

like, i’m a bearded cis white dude who is overly enthusiastic about professional wrestling to the detriment of my friends and family, but even i feel such strong second hand embarrassment when he annoys Abby or Vinnie or Ben (and even Alex) with that stuff

2 Likes

dan ryckert is the american karl pilkington

8 Likes

me when I try to participate in GoT chat and end up saying “Ariana Stark”

1 Like

i agree with the ryckert/pilkington analogy in every sense besides the fact that it indirectly links Vinnie and Ricky Gervais, a truly unjust corruption of Good Dad Energy

6 Likes

This is so fire. I’m going to try to claim this next time I meet someone new.

2 Likes

this could be cool if it happens – a three-way Seiken Densetsu 3 script comparison (it won the poll, so, hopefully it happens).

3 Likes

b2 ks backers hit that inbox button

5 Likes

17 Likes

i wanna be the guy maker

1 Like

My brain’s struggling to accept this as Dr. Mario, but maybe the series needs a shake-up like this. I could see myself playing the game, but I’m not going to buy any diamonds.
3 Likes

Why isn’t it called I Wanna Be The Maker?

2 Likes

i saw Dr Yoshi and now I am stretched beyond the capacity for suspension of disbelief ever again

8 Likes

why did they voice the characters aaaaahhhhh.

Yoshi is supposed to make a noise like an inverted coin noise through a bit crusher or something. Not…talk, in cheap VO.

i get the sense that the voiceover was made just for the direct video and isn’t in this game

call it a well-informed hunch

2 Likes

The voices were all the germs. Yoshi was totally silent.

2 Likes

I wanna make the guy

2 Likes