bulletin witch

Is there even enough variance in the Space Invaders series to warrant a collection?

As someone who only ever played the first one, this feels like if Microsoft released Minesweeper Collection featuring hits like Minesweeper 3.1, Minesweeper 95, Minesweeper ME, etc.

1 Like

They should spice this thing up good with some SPACE RAIDERS

2 Likes

oh wow the car riders

they should put space invaders get even on there

3 Likes

At this point we are in dire need of a “WiiWare Memories” collection in one of the most ambitious cross-corporation crossovers of all time.

3 Likes

i am ridiculously excited that they are making a space invaders collection because yes there are some wild variants and the series deserves it

i will also probably never own or play it, or at least not for years and years

still… space invaders fucking rules

1 Like

Good?? Game shirts.

Finally there is a King of Fighters…for all you girls.

2 Likes

After a twitter thread and an article and the homepage it finally said this is for ios. You play as a new manager for one of the teams.

you know, a kof strategy game about managing teams could absolutely be cool, even if there is 0% chance this will be

“KOF Otome” for women of “KOF” announcement. Twinkable fighter training game with friendship and love # KOF Maiden # KOFG # Gull Heaven

2 Likes

They translate Ikemen as Twink???

3 Likes

My friends and I would pass around the Days of Memories games as we hung out but the only ending we ever got was the Kula one, where the climax has you being interrogated by whom I assume is her over-protective brother K’ and you have to tell him the correct input commands for Kula’s super moves to show just how much you care about her.

9 Likes
3 Likes

Where the fuck is infinity gene, the only one that I found interesting and can’t seem to buy anymore??

5 Likes

so theres no word wrap on this which feels like a ridiculous oversight im going to contact them and ask because otherwise this text editor kinda rules

2 Likes

the last thing infinity gene was on was ps3 right?

it feels like all thats left of it is groovecoaster and like, the soundtrack on spotify

Dunno, I played it on a ipad

yeah i played it on IOS when it first came out. im just saying i really love it and relaying the only scraps i could find of it

4 Likes