bulletin witch

Oh my quick read and cursory look at the Evangelical satire didn’t go much further, guess I could’ve probed deeper and caught thrice before sharing anything of the sort. Sorry for any misunderstanding! Absolutely not a veiled stab at anything.

5 Likes

Few satire outfits are as consistently A Good Cartoon-able as the Babylon Bee. They’re just so brutally, brutally unfunny as intended that they usually contain a good reflexive joke entirely by accident.

Ah shit so that first project isn’t getting finished?

requesting that this digression here be split off into a topic called babylon hive

4 Likes

I haven’t thought about wings of st nazaire in years, glad to see they went on to work on another space combat sim

I hate to say it but this is probably the best E3-Adjacent trailer we’re going to see this year (give it a second)

2 Likes

that was pretty great, I wish it had a different publisher

5 Likes

Yeah it is tainted

2 Likes

I just got an upload with a different name from the scene release off of TPB (from a non skull and crossbones uploader no less, but it went up on tuesday and it’s an old movie so it seemed credible) and after thoroughly ffprobing it before giving it a shot, it’s definitely a little noisier than I’d expect even from a 30mbit 4k bluray reencode, but it’s still Heat in 4K, so there’s that

1 Like

Hmm big ol’ whoopsidaisie right here.

I had never heard of this game, now I’m sad it’s dead. thanks, select button

it looks better than the other game, too

2 Likes

Oh wow, Rammstein is having a moment here. I still stand by Mutter as a cool record.

1 Like

https://t.co/wORSxybz41 i just noticed rob fearon (death ray manta) is writing about games he likes again!

rob fearon likes fast paced arcade games with not pixel retro graphics, and no mans sky… so i use the blog to discover stuff sometimes

4 Likes

Is Death Ray Manta good? I own it through some bundle I bought years ago

YES it is an excellent robotron, very stimulating

He’s a big fan of Minter and it shows, but it might be not Minter enough that you’ll dig it.

Considering I’m not a Minter fan, that might work in its favor

1 Like

It’s a summer pop song of a game

1 Like

its robotron with pop up words of encouragement, and SO MUCH LIGHT AND SOUND! its about MANTAS not MINOTAURS. totally different
nothing alike

theyre remaking destroy all humans