bulletin witch

Disclosure: I backed this game on ks

1 Like

It’s almost as attractive as Night Driver

1 Like

I’m cross-posting this from the Fighting game thread because I’ve been watching the past couple months of tournaments and this is a heartwarming tale about videogames breaking borders.

2 Likes

this is a weird fit to me. I played OS1 and BG2 back to back very recently, and their respective strengths were more or less opposed to one another. I don’t know why larian needs BG or why BG specifically needs to return. just a lazy idea. I’m sure it’ll be fine, and I’m sure I’ll play it at some point in the distant future in any scenario where it isn’t an utter disaster, but I don’t really see the point.

3 Likes
1 Like

This is p to the roblematic but it’s also good

In this breezy discussion, first published by Famitsu in 1991, three Japanese women (ostensibly readers of Famicom Tsuushin chosen at random) discuss their introduction to video games, their tastes and preferences, and their experiences with a hobby that was viewed by many as dominated by, and exclusively targeted towards, boys and young men. By their comments, it’s quite apparent how the image of the average video game player has broadened over almost three decades, and while the sweeping statements about women may sound hopelessly out-of-date today, many of their stories and anecdotes will be familiar.

10 Likes
1 Like

this is so good

did you really have to do this with japanese famicoms? I guess it’s not too different from stripping speaker cable to hook up a home stereo.

1 Like

i would subscribe to this podcast’s patreon

3 Likes

Cadence of Hyrule to be released in June

3 Likes

Excellent news

http://oniongames.jp/news/dandy-dungeon-will-be-released-worldwide-june-27th

1 Like

That’s one of the few phone games I found cute enough to play for a spell. I wonder if it’ll be free on switch? I’m not sure what the model is like for those type of games on console.

Nope, they rebalanced it as a premium title. Heck yeah!

I’m going to go back in time, buy this woman a ring and relish when she dunks on me and my dumb ass attempt

4 Likes
2 Likes

4 screenshots

3 Likes

Well that fucking sucks
It was only the most important sequel

2 Likes

fucking christ

#justiceforliam

they should resurrect it as hoop dreams 2

4 Likes