bulletin witch

2 Likes

Fukken ahhhhhhh

This could be neat I guess I was afraid for a second it was just going to be Hotline Miami: Big Name IP Edition

1 Like

Intriguing! I’d love to see what the Doorkickers team would do with this IP; my sense is they could squeeze a lot out of their tactical planning -> explosive formula.

I made what looks like a moderately unfashionable medieval lesbian, played badly, didn’t really get any more out of it than chivalry, and refunded the game

The real John Wick game is Superhot VR

10 Likes

Superhot-take :smirk:

1 Like

Bethesda adds taxes to Libertarian Simulator 76

What I can’t fathom is that they aren’t even taxing the premium currency, it’s the completely in-game currency.

It’s a sink; players can generate infinite money in the world by killing monsters/collecting resources, so the perpetual-motion machine needs leaks to prevent inflation

6 Likes

the first time i saw something like this being really explicit was in the Kingdom of Loathing. There was a bug that allowed people to create unholy amounts of the currency (meat), and so a ton of people did. Instead of banning people, changing the numbers, or rolling back data, they instead made a series of completely pointless vanity items that cost incredible amounts of meat. I think you had to win it in a raffle as well, so it wasn’t even guaranteed.

BUT

Anyone who has those vanity items? Frickin legends in the community, the real old guard.

It was brilliant, honestly; everyone was happy at the end of the day.

7 Likes

14 Likes
5 Likes

last of the manic pixies

3 Likes

I like Final Fantasy VII a whole lot. But, this does nothing for me.

I think it looks really good. I… really like the way they are handling both cloud’s and aerith’s characterization.

I feel like squeenix really had a good groove with production/voice acting/casting/direction with XV and it this remake seems to have the quality to it. I’m looking forward to seeing more.

I don’t mind it being a pseudo action RPG or whatever. Action RPGs are fun! Final Fantasy VII’s combat system is kind of dull for how long the game is!

8 Likes

i hope they’ve forgotten about their whole ‘episodic’ and ‘bunch of games like xiii’ ideas

but i am willing to buy all of however many multiple games they make out of this marketing event if one of them is a 60 hour combat-free collection of fetch quests exclusively centered in Costa del Sol

8 Likes

looks terrible.

but easy nostalgia bux for square enix i guess.

3 Likes

that flower girl is going to be murdered in hd

6 Likes

quote this post when there’s a postgame sidequest to bring her back

5 Likes