bulletin witch

http://panzerpaladin.com/
3 Likes

Some HEMA ass weapon names @shrug

fucked up that the chances the developers are secret white nationalists just went up by 15%

:frowning:

1 Like

Why do you always do this

1 Like

Horgihugh is a fun game with nice music. It’s pretty unforgiving, though, which I suppose is why this new update added difficulty settings.

It appears that the update is simply the full game. Is it freeware if you don’t get a physical copy? If so, I’ll have to write up something about the game with a link to the download.

2 Likes

I tried to run the 1.2 exe but it crashes immediately on my pc. Looks cute though!

5 Likes

They want to discuss live and unrecorded so any promises they make about how they will fix things can be ignored with impunity later. And the chief diversity officer’s job is clearly to launder exec messaging to the company and present the appearance that there exists an advocate for diversity. I hope Riot employees don’t get bamboozled by this redirect-to-meaningless-town-halls tactic.

4 Likes

yeah i feel like facebook employees’ anger around their VP for policy being at the kavanaugh hearings supporting kavanaugh and the momentum that brought for change was totally undermined by that town hall approach

let’s hope this walkout is huge

2 Likes
5 Likes

Wow, you gotta admire that level of pure Dreamcast aesthetic in a 2019 game.

7 Likes

6 Likes

That youtube show boundary break, revealed that Shovel Knight is actually 3D.

11 Likes

1 Like

I love hacking games as a concept but somehow I keep buying them and bouncing off of them :frowning:

1 Like

Unfortunately, the original team includes TenNapel, who I’m sure we can all agree is a real shit heel.

2 Likes

What the fuck is the Intellivison Amico?

edit: holy lord god nevermind

5 Likes

You know a project is good when it has live chat. Maybe everyone can bomb the chat with how Doug is awful and should get a better worldview or crawl into a cave and never bother anyone.

2 Likes

i can’t wait to play earthworm jim the way it was intended, with an ipod

6 Likes