bulletin witch

Port SmileBASIC to Switch you cowards

1 Like

1 Like

I was on the fence about Days Gone before but this is pushing me into must play territory lol.

my initial reaction was “really” but honestly, I can see someone saying this for real very easily (someone in the twitter replies says as much)

the epic loot drop husband of our time

4 Likes

Truly a game for bikers made by bikers.

I want to make “EPIC HUSBANDRY” memes where it’s just some sheep fucking

4 Likes

look i know obnoxious biker couples that absolutely talk lile this to eachother

1 Like

I was being sincere! All the head devs are actually in motorcycle clubs.

edit-Anyway watching reviews of it now and it’s looking like this might be a Mafia 3 situation. A perfectly serviceable, good-looking by-the-numbers open-worlder that is otherwise not really exemplary in any respect save for the back-of-the-box features like the dynamic weather system and the not-zombie hordes.

So, I probably will end up playing it. Though having slept on the PSP and the Vita I’m not at all familiar with Sony Bend’s output beyond the original PS1 Syphon Filter.

2 Likes

This seems sorta like a Jetforce Gemini spiritual sequel but with more of a cutesy mascot-platformer thing going.

That Days Gone game is totally just like, someone wrote “WALKING DEAD + THE LAST OF US + SONS OF ANARCHY = $$$$” on a whiteboard and got the funding to go develop a game

7 Likes

Riot is still a piece of shit company:

2 Likes

The original soundtrack of Hardcore contains 18 tracks and 3 snippets, making it a total of 21 tracks. While this background score already perfectly fits the game’s tone and 90s style, we wanted to take it to a whole new level and make it even more awesome by adding a completely new soundtrack!

The modern soundtrack is optionally to choose from and contains 22 full-length synthwave and electronic tracks from Scandroid, Mega Drive, Waveshaper and many others!

Ultracore for Nintendo Switch and PS4 is available for Pre-Ordering from 28. April 2019.
The limited Collector’s Edition contains two soundtrack CDs with all tracks of the game.
Digital release of Ultracore for Switch, PS4 and PS Vita will be in May / June.

Have we talked about how hilariously mean the Persona 5 S tease and announcement were?

1 Like

Firmament was successfully funded a couple days ago:

3 Likes

It seemed like it almost didn’t happen. I was relieved to get that email!

1 Like

the next great american visual novel

Horighugh got an update.

@wourme how is Horgihugh???

1 Like