buff, tatted-up mma trainer david cross is in Hard Target 2

in conclusion:

2 Likes

Shrug you need to do dvd commentary tracks for all my favorite movies.

Do all your favorite movies star Johnny Strong?

Some of them might someday once I watch a movie starring Johnny Strong.

Shrug what the fuck is going on with these knives

cuba apparently johnny strong likes overly complex grinds with finishes that make it look like the bevels were riveted on or something?! (each light strip seems to be an individual bevel; the dots matching the flat seem to be a purely aesthetic choice)

looking into them on his site finally made something click, though

HE WEARS A SHIRT WITH HIS OWN LOGO ON IT IN THE MOVIE

johnny strong sure likes to etch!

1 Like

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

5 Likes

D:

someone plz inform johnny strong that an unfunny british man is infringing hard on his strong personal brand

I’ve got relatives who know people who have tentative connections to the Louisiana Film Industry and they say that Bobby Jindal done screwed everything up so now all the cheap filming’s being done in Atlanta instead of Louisiana.

(I got excited while watching Universal Soldier Day of Reckoning (besides being excited for the normal things to be excited about in that movie) because I recognized a bunch of specific Baton Rouge Streets)

1 Like

adkins is throwing himself to the hounds this afternoon:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/51apb2/hi_reddit_im_scott_adkins_actor_martial_artist_i/d7ajgf5

greengrass gets owned D:

1 Like

this is the Hard Target thread, right?

It seems like the appropriate place to put this very charming interview with John Woo on the occasion of Hard Target’s 25th anniversary

the part about Sam Raimi is especially good, now I want Sam Raimi and John Woo to co-direct a movie about Sam Raimi and John Woo befriending one another to murder everyone on the set of a Hollywood film

2 Likes

also they kiss

3 Likes