Blizzard DOTA

She’s still going to be good. Be nice to have people stop banning her tho lol

if anything, with the Tyrande buffs, double support meta is here for until they decide to nerf everyone involved

I’ll probably pick up tyrande. or at least try. but I haven’t liked her at all the few times I’ve played her.

I’ve been playing a bunch of her recently because she’s still pretty good even if she just has the one build. Also the generic double support and that’s what we are doing these days

The last week of games has made me aware of how bad my RSI gets if I play more than 3-4 games of this in a single day… :frowning:

Finished the final part of the challenge. Managed to get brightwing in a loot box and enough gold from dailies to get Leoric and Uther.

oh damn, D.Va is fun

in mech you’re a low-damage asshole with peel utility for your team

as a pilot you’re an AA whose escape is turning back into a tank and people will kind of ignore you until they find out you’re blowing them up, after which point you have a giant target on your back, but you can just hold Call Mech forever

Finally tried Xul today. Holy smokes! This is the first time I feel like I’m actually helping. Got a couple MVPs, even.

Anniversary event starts next week, you can get one loot box per day by playing one game:

Get a mount and a chest and Diablo 3 appearance thing by playing 15 games with friends as diablo characters. Goes from the 13th until the 26th.

li ming or bust

Li Ming is one of the few characters I have leveled past level 2 so I agree.

i found your reddit account lol

pretty good content

I deny everything

IMPORTANT FUCKING THREAD

Blue posts galore. Acknowledging Hanamura issues, noting that changes are coming and are undergoing internal testing currently. Huge news, Hanamura is worse than vanilla Mines. 100% shitshow.

Lots of people in that thread complaining about Warhead, which I think is a great map and probably doesn’t need any changes. Hope it doesn’t get changed, I love the global emphasis and the flexibility of strategy (hell, I miss the triple temple spawns on Sky, those were dope). We’ve already seen an all-time classic match on Warhead between MVP Black and Fnatic.

Given that removal of triple temples on Sky, it’s quite possible that they’ll reduce the total number of nukes that can spawn at one time, which could be OK I guess.

let it be known forever and ever that Roll20 (formerly Team 8) took a game off MVP Black in embarrassing fashion

21 to 0

3 Likes

glory be to NA

I got to play two games with ALEX ICH who is 1) a legendary ex league of legends player who was for a time considered the best non korean lol player in the world and 2) currently ranked #1 on the NA hots ladder. he called my tracer GOD TIER and BETTER THAN HIS on stream so it’s pretty much confirmed right now that I’m the coolest person on select button

3 Likes

i just woke up and i am playing now lol

well, I haven’t played in a while, I wonder what’s going on over in HotS la-

hots2

d95649f34104050650e7fefb31261ff7