Blizzard DOTA

but that’s Brightwing

I did get her announcer voice on my second lootbox when I first logged in after the start of 2.0

Li Li in QM is also really stupid because if you build for survivability you will never die outside of chained hard CC and no one is chaining shit in QM.

Also, you know, DPS Li Li.

And yes, I want Connie from King of the Hill to tell me what’s happening in every game. Still disappointed that they don’t announce objectives.

fuck this brawl

2 Likes

:xsignx:

whoa is that a custom ctrl+alt+f overlay or something else

oh i guess it’s something else, that’s interesting

that’s my Afterburner/RTSS setup

if you decide to set it up, you have to tell RTSS to put the on-screen display in the framebuffer or else it’ll stick it in the chat or loading bars and other nonsense

it’s mostly there for me to make sure I don’t accidentally turn my GPU into Chernobyl (you’d be surprised how often I forget to turn the fan back on to its fan curve)

it keeps happening

and I guess D.Va is out on the PTR

oh my god, Tyrande buffs

tyrande changes are going to be very, very interesting

alarak changes mean i have a new (old) main

bliz plz buff chen ;_;

Yeah, wow, Alarak look like a blast to play now.

does anyone remember when tyrande had a 60% winrate and there were no bans in ranked for like 2+ months

shudder to think

if you are any sort of vaguely okay at hitting owls or Flares, Tyrande is fucking stupid

how you can be into the game enough to jump on PTR day one but we don’t play together ;_;

timing?

I’m a terrible loner

:waynestare:

ok, look, dva can’t not have an asuka skin ok

I even mistyped dva as eva it is fate

oh I thought the joke was that the skin was doritos-colored but I guess that also works

I’ve been thinking about hitting the ranked grind lately to see if I could manage to climb to d5, and my plan was basically to play bruisers, varian, anub and lili. this patch nerfs all of those things. stop fucking exposing me as a scrub, blizzard

So does this mean that LiLi is no longer auto win in QM?