Blade Runner

6 Likes

I would like to get to LA this year, jus cuz

1 Like

Iā€™m into it

THE BLASTER IS BACK BABY

Theory Iā€™m running with atm: Ford is secretly funding all of these projects so he can die in every major property heā€™s starred in and never has to do a movie ever again.

A true inspiration.

6 Likes

canā€™t wait for air force two

3 Likes

hyped for the crisis on infinite jack ryans movie.

1 Like

idk how i feel about gosling

idk how i feel about explicit nods to the original

idk

I donā€™t feel that this sequel is necessary

2 Likes

I think I am having PTSD flashbacks to Indiana Jones 4.

1 Like

ā€œthings were simpler thenā€

things were simple THEN!?!?!? (then = bladerunner o.g.)

this one must be a doozy

iā€™m calling it now: bladerunner 2049 a real Mindfuck

1 Like

a cool easter egg from that trailer is when he said things were better THEN, what he meant was that things are much worse NOW, meaning in this new bladerunnerā€¦ thatā€™s a secret tip that movie fans are gonna love once they finally get it

5 Likes

idgi

itā€™s 2016 and Iā€™ve never seen blade runner. how would I go about this. one time I was gonna watch it on netflix but then I read that one version of the movie sucks and that was the version they had so I gave up

why would netflix show anything but the final cut

thereā€™s no reason to watch any version but the final cut if you never seen the movie before. all the other cuts are only good for curiosities or nostalgia.

1 Like

So itā€™s the guy who did Sicario thatā€™s directing this right?

yeah

Oh I will definitely see this though, didnā€™t want to give the wrong impression. I like Gosling enough, he was good in Drive I thought. He is supposed to be good in The Nice Guys, but I didnā€™t watch that yet.

I just hope they donā€™t focus the story too much on Fordā€™s character from the original film and 2049 has itā€™s own legs to stand on.

Blade Runner was great as a standalone film. I am sure that this sequel is some kind of money grab, but it canā€™t really tarnish the original.