backloggd (letterbox for games)

yeah tbh i felt like that was really rude of me to say about a day after i made that post. i think it would be better put as: if i did that i know it would be incredibly unhealthy for me but all the best to those who find joy from it

2 Likes

Iā€™m not actually offended or anything and I do think you and a new duck are right, itā€™s better to view the backlog as a repository of stuff you might want to play rather than an obligation.

I just look at all the games I have access to sometimes and feel guilty about the money spent.

4 Likes

I created a page on Backloggd a couple days ago, searched SB for ā€œBackloggdā€ just now and here I am. I have mixed feelings considering my compulsions but itā€™s neat seeing peopleā€™s games.

2 Likes

i have a gg but think iā€™m switching over to backloggd:

2 Likes

ok

3 Likes

Iā€™m giving backloggd a go bc I keep forgetting about games Backloggd | ticky

1 Like
2 Likes

It returns a (Error 404) This page does not exist.

I tried Backloggd some, it seems only contain US version from IGDB, which I thought that database much weaker than mobygames. But still glad knowing whatā€™s Iā€™m backlogged on game shelf, Iā€™ll play them before I forget.

1 Like

thatā€™s my impression too. the UI being slightly intuitive in general, and way more intuitive than Glitchwave probably helps a lot. It also feels like more of a social platform than the others want to be.

also ggapp and glitchwave are both incredibly vague names

2 Likes

I am so annoyed by glitchwave every time I think of it and googling ggapp prompted google to ask if I meant something to do with gaps in bras lol

2 Likes

tried to document as much of my game playing past as I can remember

I need a way to read old memory cards at a meetup so I can collect some more accurate timeline data

4 Likes

I think it is extremely silly that Backloggd wonā€™t let me make a game I am playing the beta of my game of the year because its official release date is TBA (which is after December 3rd)

Very cool. Put my own too!
Only games I have actually played.

2 Likes

i remembered i had one of these today

1 Like

damn, blood potion reminds me I almost donā€™t play video games since 8 July 2022ā€¦

I just made one of these

4 Likes

boy this site sure is fucken slow

3 Likes