Are there any games that only you have played?

i’ve never seen anyone talk about the pc game delver

it’s weird because though i like it a lot, it’s not really my usual kind of game, and it is the kind of game you’d expect to have some popularity

I made up a whole ZIP with the download and necessary DLLs and install instructions should anyone here care to try out a piece of zombie game genre history. It’s a little choppy if you’ve got stuff running in the background, but it still works! Really hope they do a proper port/update someday.

1 Like

wander a creepy horror movie-like abandoned building

that reminded me of the 2007 Venice Biennale’s Australian pavilion, very weird to see a 3/4 model of the artist’s childhood home in the back of a palazzo

(Callum Morton’s Valhalla, first work in above)

Gibson/Martelli had their Summerbranch work exhibited in the same pavilion, same sort of deal as SwanQuake except dryads dancing in the New Forest. I played it, I’m contributing *and* on-topic

2 Likes

oh ive played that! @VastleCania streamed it in the snexploration discord once. I like iy

2 Likes

Oh fuck yeah I forgot I played that

It was extremely alright, didn’t offend my sensibilities at all but did nothing for me either. I’m glad someone enjoys it because it seemed exactly my kinda shit but just didn’t grab me

1 Like

nope :slight_smile:

1 Like