Are there any games that only you have played?

A former poster was really hyping that up on SB1 so I snatched it up afterward.

1 Like

I had practically every game boy fighting game including this before purging

3 Likes

I’ve played a bunch of bootleg arcade games in laundromats over the years. Probably the most notable ones were a Pac Man knock off with a frog instead of pac and beer instead of power pellets, a version of Kickman that also included Galaxians and buckets.

I think it would be cool to bring to bear in a modern setting.

1 Like

yeah i owned it for a minute, killer tunes

1 Like

Power Quest is such a perfect generic 90s videogame name, I was irresistibly allured when I first saw that name on an emulation site

2 Likes

Well it’s confirmed. I’m a basic bitch. I only play games other people have played.

1 Like

If anything this thread has proven that we’re all playing the same games, because we rule

3 Likes

Surely someone else here tried Energy Breaker, right?

Energy breaker seemed amazing. But I think I forgot to save the game, got a game over and that was the end for me

1 Like

anybody else play The Lost World on ps1?

1 Like

Covetted this game as the big dinosaur fan and n64 owner. Got the Saturn version a few years ago so you’re safe!!

1 Like

Featured at the second Kusoge tourney

2 Likes

Anyway, I somehow missed this thread and I am, I think, still the only person on SB to have played Archaid

literally the only person on steam to have reviewed it.

9 Likes

That is still such a neat looking game that I watch the trailer of every time I’m reminded it exists (so… three or four times now) and I still have no idea whatsoever how it even begins to play. I think you might have even tried to explain it to me once and I did the digital version of nodding and smiling.

5 Likes

not warpath, the platformer

1 Like

Fun House (NES, 1991)

FishItUp.exe

5 Likes

Survival crisis Z rules, i can’t remember if I found it before or after I Made a Game with Zombies in It!, but one definitely led me to the other

1 Like