Any go players?

what’s the best online go?

KGS has a very high user population, but its interface is literally over a decade old and can be off-putting to some. OGS (online-go.com) is very well polished and has a great mobile site. It’s mostly populated with western players, so it’s better for English speakers, but you won’t find as many games on OGS than on KGS. It’s up to personal preference.

I guess Dutch is helping.

powerful cattings

3 Likes

well?

who won?

(11:54:43 AM) secret: dutch claims a lot of territory for black
(11:57:44 AM) shrug: the megastone
(11:57:51 AM) secret: it’s also safe with two eyes
(11:59:17 AM) shrug: an unbeatable attack

I never had a chance.

5 Likes

So I played with Old Matt last night (the 76yo dude) and I’m playing him at 3 stones now, which is really cool I guess
When I started coming to go club I was playing him with 9 stones, so it’s nice to look back and track my progress and see actual improvement. I honestly don’t think it should be too long before I start playing even games with him

1 Like

Sorry I missed your challenge @Ayanami77Ivy I have a bad habit of being idle and paying no attention to the OGS tab.

No worries, was just killing some time on the webs and saw you on there.

I am on OGS if anyone wishes to destroy me. I am in the process of getting destroyed by strangers as we speak.

this was a very fun game, very good aesthetic coming from a double digit kyu. probably the cleanest I’ve played in a while

i made some goof mistakes with the corner shenanigans but my opponent made an even bigger mistake by not cutting off my shape at O3 and M2

1 Like