anime thread

2 Likes

collecting faves again

1 Like

Has there been any word on an official simulcast of Dragonball Super or if not where the hell can I go watch it

Having seen most of kyoaniā€™s work, (yes even both seasons of Free) beyond ā€˜Ripped as fuck male strippers in a pool: the showā€™, Phantom World honestly has the most blatant fanservice. If you liked the parts of it that werenā€™t that, Iā€™d recommend Tamako Market or Amagi Brilliant Park, the later has some fanservice but it never reaches the same level as Phantom World and makes up for it in other ways.

the fan service in phantom colors myriad world was not bad. the premise of amagi park seems a little too ā€œlol so randomā€ for me but Iā€™ll give it a shot

I was pleasantly surprised by Amagi Park

the took dirty pair of hulu and Iā€™m bummed.

Dirty Pair should still be up on YouTube

(you can skip over Affair of Nolandia, itā€™s bad)

I started watching k-on

someone talk me out of this

before itā€™s too late

In the movie, they go to London

oh wait, you wanted me to get you to stop

Nothing happens in the show other than fun things being fun. Spend your time watching a cartoon where things happen and/or a group of girls arenā€™t taking advantage of someone who is obviously some sort of idiot savant

1 Like

streaming sites that you donā€™t pay for

This 91 Days show might wind up being lowkey good. First episode seemed like a good setup.

Itā€™s so baccano. I liked baccano Iā€™d watch another one. Lot of the same people working on it too

the most recent anime i have seen was one punch man. it was fun!

toups just watch everything by yuasa if nobody has already said that

(mind game, kemonozume, kaiba, tatami galaxy, ping pong)

3 Likes

Iā€™ve probably said it in some other thread but Dungeon Meshi is one of my favorite manga in ages

1 Like

Here i was womderingg if you could get it in english legally (no).

okay so

i started watching Monster Musume which is a goofy ecchi series for depressing losers (me) and i enjoy it

i also started watching Mob Psycho 100 which is the best anime i have seen out of anything iā€™ve watched so far
whichā€¦i-is just monster musumeā€¦

what else is good right now. i have Sekkou Boys bookmarked because of this thread, but i think between everything ive watched so far making me laugh more is something im not up for.

Just watch every tv series Yuasa has ever done. Kemonozume, Kaiba, The Tatami Galaxy, Ping Pong

1 Like

see, if someone had told me ping pong was by yuasa I would have watched it already