Animal Crossing Codes

I fell off the New Leaf wagon, and apparently while I was busy playing other games last fall, a free update dropped which adds a bunch of new stuff, but breaks dream codes. Get your DS out, download the update, upload your town at the dreamatorium, and give me the code, 'cause I wanna check your place out.

MY AC:NL DREAM INFO:
Loudhill - Mayor Jason
4E00-00B2-224D

MY AC:PC CODE
9746-7384-124

Actually my dream code broke post update. I think it just happens evā€™ry now and then.

Mineā€™s a mess, please ignore the patterns on the ground D:

Fotscray | Rylie
6E00-006C-AF57

1 Like

ACdream

3 Likes

I thought I had a lot of flowers in my town, but now that Iā€™ve seen your place, I finally understand what ā€œa lot of flowersā€ actually looks like. Holy smokes.

Hahaha. Yeah, i kinda use them to define paths.

We are Kabuki-pals. I am jealous of Scoot and Clay!

1 Like

My Dream Info:

Strudell | Gherkin
6D00-0040-44D2

Come visit my hive of scum and villainy

Looks like I got a fancy new Peacock resident

1 Like

Is it that scum fucker Phil? AKA my enemy?

I think it is a different one called Phoebe.

What did Phil do to become your enemy?

He turned up.

Phil_HHD(2)

I guess heā€™s a Turkey or st

I guess the ā€˜Ph-ā€™ names makes them Pheasants? Anyhow he looks kinda like a jerk

FYI having an egg room is not okay with me.

2 Likes

In my defense, it was apparently April when I last played. Iā€™m now in the process of removing it in favor of moving my alpine furniture over and making the main room my seasonal area.

sure, when you do it, itā€™s a ā€œnursery,ā€ but whe

1 Like

It totally never occurred to me to use designs as pavement for some reason

People do some pretty nice stuff. Do a search for ā€˜animal crossing pathsā€™ some time.

It uses up way too many design slots though. You kinda need to make a second character.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™ve limited myself to tiles which work effectively as either edges or centers interchangeably for exactly that reason. I was a bit startled to discover that the Amiibo update also changed plot selection rules such that new inhabitants will not select a house position that will intersect with a placed pattern anymore, so some people go really out of their way by covering every square of dirt in town cept for the ten a house occupies to perfectly position new arrivals.

Since AC:Pocket Camp is out, Iā€™ve added my code to my first post, which is 9746-7384-124. Thereā€™s a joke to be made here about multi-platform drifting and living out of a camper, but I donā€™t think I can pull it off.

my pocket camp is: 3298 6099 586

iā€¦have some feelings about this one. gonna need some time in a camper to formulate them properly

hi! Iā€™m playing pocket camp too.

BBP
ID: 9610 7963 199

Everybody have fun at my campsite! :smiley: