Animal Crossing Codes

48F55711-32C2-47E1-9BB8-35C9CD9FE6EF

Oh right, I never actually put my code in here: 61000311987

Might stop soon. The next stage of amenities has ridiculous requirements

@jsnlv you are good at market box

Thanks! Money accrues so fast from so many different avenues that it just makes sense to sell things for the absolute minimum, particularly as thereā€™s no transaction markup. Common trade goods ironically become much more of a bottleneck than rare goods do, so Iā€™m trying to get as many boxes going as possible, and I really hope yā€™all will do the same. Nothing like being one peach short of the last request you need to be able afford the next level of an amenityā€¦

Also! While you can only go to the quarry once per day for free, the quarry rewards cycle every three hours like everything else; try to time your visit with a sparkling reward icon to maximize your gains.

1 Like

Iā€™ve always had to pay my way into the quarry so I donā€™t botherā€¦

And yeah. Most of the time I just buy a few bugs from people or w/e if i canā€™t get them right away. So well worth filling those boxes with things that arenā€™t overpriced tunas.

1 Like

Oh, and since you mentioned the price of amenities: if you havenā€™t already used them, save your free calling cards and request cards for the penguins (Tex and Roald) or the lions, the pigs, or the hippo. These folks primarily pay you back in cotton, which is the main resource limiting your amenity growth in the early game. Iā€™ve been pretty aggressive about adding people, so Iā€™ve been able to get friend assistance to access the quarry every day; the essences that you can get there will be the other major limiting factor.

I uh just put everything at the highest possible price in my market box because thatā€™s how it works in Hay Day. You just sell out super quickly in that game no matter the price. But thatā€™s because a lot more people can see and buy your stuff. Here that just doesnā€™t work.

Just played this around noon and all the animals at my camp are talking about lunch. I found that pretty amusing. Jay was like ā€œHey, itā€™s lunchtime. Whereā€™s your protein shake, BBP?ā€

1 Like

Been poking at this game a bit. It hasnā€™t convinced me but Iā€™m having a good enough time to keep playing.

2237-6398-332

Just friended everyone in this thread plus everyone I could find on twitter, yay

Yeahhh, itā€™s notā€¦ very convincing. Itā€™s just a checklist game. Thereā€™s no point to it at allā€¦ Maybe thatā€™s animal crossing in a nutshell, I never played any of those games. I donā€™t really feel like befriending more animals after I got 8 at my camp. And I donā€™t feel like just playing around with my camp site because whatā€™s the point. Plus, there is only so much cool and cute furniture for me to use and Iā€™ve already committed to the cool & cute style. I donā€™t want anything else in there. Plus, you donā€™t have any room. The camp is just so small. Iā€™m a bit disappointed. I thought Nintendo would offer up a bit more. Hell, offer up a game, at least. Not this non-game stuff

1 Like

Yeah, you pretty much just described Animal Crossing: collect the stuff you want, ignore the stuff you donā€™t. Animal Crossing has always been more about expressing yourself through limited collection and arrangement mechanics than it has been about any sort of gameplay mechanics. Personally, Iā€™ve always liked the Alpine furniture set, so Iā€™m excited that the update today means itā€™s going to be available soon, and the addition of the sloppy set means I can finally make a campsite that actually resembles the places I went camping as a kid.

1 Like

If Animal Crossing proper is a muffin, this game is one of those miniature muffins that are always a bit drier than expected but at least remind you of the joy of eating a whole, delicious muffin.

1 Like

The thing I miss the most is the loads of dialogue that the animals have in regular AC. This game seems to be mostly informational text or player praise. ā€œHave you been to the market?ā€ ā€œThanks so much for getting me a fish!ā€

I miss the weird stories and asides and letters that made the place feel really alive, and like the animals were slowly befriending you. The things that made me celebrate when an annoying animal moved out, or feel slightly gutted when my favorite animal picked up and left.

Iā€™m enjoying all the weird memes coming from the game though, and Iā€™m okay with just collecting furniture and moving it around sometimes.

2 Likes

I want some of those memes, where are those memes

https://selectbutton.net/t/best-images-thread-revival-i-guess/3039/1073?source_topic_id=5775

Great thread:

1 Like

8751-7552-151
Thatā€™s Ymerā€™s little code. Right now though my park and van is very so please stay away

It ainā€™t much but it looks real sharp on my shiny phone screen and it plays pleasant notes so as long as I have the space Iā€™ll probably just keep it around?

Wondering how much Nintendo intentionally gimps their mobile games so that they wonā€™t cannibalize on the mainline entries on their own consoles. Would actual ā€œcanonā€ games be able to dominate the app store sales charts X times more then the X times more budget that would be required to develop them?

Youse may as well de-chum me, a month of this thing is more than enough~

That cotton brick wall is hard as fuck, yā€™allā€¦ here comes the grind!

Itā€™s also hilarious how little progress youā€™re making once you hit level 7 with animals. You get like a pixel of exp in that little, cold heart