all things #shrugpunk

got it right on the first guess

plz send help ;___;

1 Like

P99, of course.

Don’t lie. You’re jealous of that rig.

If I was going to go through the hassle/expense of getting an SBR in these United States it would not be for the sake of some hideous pistol carbine conversion kit like that thing :waynestare:

What, not enough unnecessary accessories?

Needs bayonet

alright fine the dream has always been

you got me!

1 Like

@Father.Torque I put a down payment on an HK 91 clone today.

Proven G3 mechanics!

No hog is safe!

(I will never ever be near a feral hog.)

(Hogs are scary.)

All I need to be happy is a FAL.

The dude at the place tried to steer me toward a FAL with a fancy stock and heavy forearm/barrel or an M1A in a stock where the barrel was in a hard-edged rectangular sleeve of aluminum with rails running the full length of every side, sights/optics sold separately.

I said you can’t HK slap a FAL or a minecraft!

(Also I wasn’t looking to spend 2.5x the money I guess.)

He also wanted to discuss the tactical applications of the .308 cartridge and I kept saying “I will shoot several melons and/or pumpkins to break up the paper targets I am sure”.

He was somehow much fatter than I am.

Shrug don’t you know that the FAL is a superior home defense wall penetrating deathcannon to an HK91??

you mean ISIS is gonna get my playstation now : (

lol: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=195699647463502&id=100010704046009

Now he’s calling them “sad SJWs”.

Michele Mattiuzzi I tend to agree with your comments Alex and its why I don’t read reviews anymore. It seems the majority of reviewers of today try to cleverly tie in popular buzz themes, the most popular hashtag for the month or flavour of the month topics and organize it into some form of entertaining narrative that they hope the readership will enjoy with the old “never let the truth (or what my Actual thoughts are on the film”) get in the way of a good yarn. I think it was perfectly summed up by Michael Keaton’s character in Birdman when he was taking to the critic at the bar “That’s a label. That’s all labels. You just label everything. That’s so fuckin’ lazy… You just… You’re a lazy fucker.” & “There’s nothing here about technique! There’s nothing in here about structure! There’s nothing in here about intentions! It’s just a bunch of crappy opinions, backed up by even crappier comparisons… You write a couple of paragraphs and you know what? None of this cost you fuckin’ anything!”

How’s a guy go from Dark City to… this?

Although: no one liked Immortals, and I thought it was great. Maybe this Egypt movie is a hidden gem.

i was gonna say, looks walther-y

I just got hard.

John Wick training?

:waynestare:

1 Like