all things #shrugpunk

Ideally.

Having to sell my (barely cycling) Broomhandle for insulin money was obviously the worst thing to come of pre-Obamacare America.

Should have used the money on a gunsmith to fix the cycling and then died.

Is there a chance in Hades that movie is actually good

the Brooklyn Academy Of Music’s BAMcinĂ©matek will be kicking off a retrospective of the writer-director-producer’s work this Friday, and along with rare screenings of the original theatrical cuts of Last Of The Mohicans and The Keep, they’ll be unveiling a revised version of Mann’s underrated pulp techno-thriller Blackhat.

The biggest flop of Mann’s career, the film—which, in typical Mann fashion, borrows plot elements from a 2002 Mercedes-Benz commercial—is known to have been substantially re-structured in the editing process. Details on the new cut, which will be getting a one-off screening on February 10, are scant, and it’s unknown whether there are any plans to release it. For now, the best Mann fans can hope for is a plane ticket. Time is luck.

;___;

I think it’s time I witnessed The Keep

I need to know how it’s supposed to suck

shrug cannot be tied down

1 Like

6 Likes

People should stop linking awesome things happening 15 minutes from where I used to live :/

4 Likes

falsedan who did you hire to surveille me?

2 Likes

The avatar of American hubris lurches around the world beating up non-Americans in cage fights, feels cynical but righteous

What is Matt Damon, like 50 now?

#shrugpunk #crabcore

1 Like

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-VbySY7Ogjgk/VtCJvFuuMTI/AAAAAAAAdB4/wteZ3pIZ0Bk/w472-h639-p-rw/caa_roni_garbage.jpg

lol

I recognize that grip shape but can’t place it.