all things #shrugpunk

Hell yes!

Wow okay that is pretty cool

donā€™t get too excited since john woo has been announcing a remake of the killer every couple years for going on like 20 years now

2 Likes

Is Lupita playing Mickey Mouse or Dumbo?

Mickey mouse

Also John Woo canā€™t make shit anymore so

Thereā€™s a real solid horse body-check in Red Cliff

1 Like

Red Cliff parts 1 and 2 is pretty much rad as fuck, fuck you cuba

I donā€™t know what Red Cliff is so shows what I know

Red Cliff has the best instrument duel bromance scene of all time

7 Likes

:skull:

8 Likes

Bullshit, predator POV movie or death

are we out of christmas and into a halloween cycle of shane black movies now?

kid summons predator ship from a mysterious box in his garage sounds like a concept for a predator movie right out of the 90s

1 Like

The internet is very buttmad about a leaked version of the script for this movie. They say it is the worst thing to ever happen to alien big game hunters!!! But a lot of their anger is aimed at it having a woman and a kid who accomplish things, ranting about SJWS!!!, etc

I mean, it may very well be bad. A lot of the ideas Iā€™ve heard from it seem super goofy, but there has only been one good PREDATOR movie and it was 30 years ago and if a new one is even borderline passable it seems like a win, gauged against the franchise?

Anyhow Predators are fundamentally stupid and goofy and Iā€™m ready to see them get owned by a ten year old.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t even watched the trailer Iā€™m at work

1 Like

the pilot episode for predator: the series, in which a fish-out-of-water predator in middle america defends suburbia from various other space monsters while also hiding from a quirky national enquirer reporter

Predatorā€™s desire to stay on the dl keeps getting sabotaged by his instinct to flay his kills and hang them in prominent locations