all things #shrugpunk

Achilles wonders aloud what the sea makes of all their mortal struggles

ask ur mom dude

Achilles loved stabbing unarmed people in the gut until a spunky lady named Briseis tried to hit him with a stick and turned his glower into [a] power[ful bonner]!

“First time I’ve seen you take a spoil!” -Menalaus, to Achilles, as if to make the viewer think better of him because he only took this one slave this one time because she is special

“I didn’t spare you because I wanted a slave. I spared you because I thought you deserved to live.”

good guy Achilles

at least this show lets achilles be gay which makes it automatically better than troy (2004)

achilles, patroclus and briseis all on the beach making out 2gether

achilles and patroclus lounge in the tent wearing leather jerkins

why is everyone wearing so much leather all the time

Leather is the Official Ancient Fabric

1 Like

ancient peoples placed no value on the life and parts of livestock they slaughtered them for clothing alone and left the meat to rot

“no other animal produces milk we would care to make into food for consumption” -the Achaeans

3 Likes

Oh wow I did this the other way around

hey it’s still directed by that guy who is not an action director and cannot direct action gr8 news

I’m kinda surprised this didn’t turn into a series of movies. I mean, years ago.

What the hell is going on in that preview image

Someone did that trick were you hold up two fingers and say ‘follow these with your eyes’ and then you trick them into going crosseyed

now they’ve done it

they’ve invented iron hams :frowning:

2 Likes