all things #shrugpunk

THIS SHOW’S VERSION OF SPARTA APPEARS TO HAVE A DEFENSIVE WALL IN A BRIEF INCIDENTAL SHOT WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THI

1 Like

“So… How did you two get together?”

really captures the spirit and poetry of Homer

1 Like

paris thrusts endlessly into helen

intercut with his sister cassandra’s restless slumber

I’m so sorry for obligating you to have this experience

only seven episodes to go!

Hecuba finally gets lines in the second episode I thought she was just going to sit in bed looking haunted forever despite being played by the only recognizable actor in the whole cast

diomedes looks like a chump

odysseus looks like sean bean and nic cage had a babby then the babby grew up and a wax figure was made in its likeness

paris’ thrusts into helen are now intercut with agamemnon sacrificing his daughter on the beach

incredible motif they’re building across episodes

hoping for some sort of thinkpiece on this dude’s pistoning buttocks

there’s so much leather with weird other bits of leather attached to it and so many rivets

achilles has asymmetrical shoulder pads in this scene

characters run screaming at one another in big loose lines battle

Achilles impassively throws a spear back at a guy and hits him in the back of the head and the spear comes out his gasping mouth but the greeks are in retreat for the night

weird paris isn’t thrusting right now

I am seething with Achillean rage

5 Likes

One year into the siege of Troy, Priam announces grain rationing.

I guess they had to indicate passing time somehow but why during this conversation why link the two why make them wait so absurdly long to

Paris helps with tunneling 'cause he just can’t stand there and watch then it’s SEXY BATH TIME

(he is not shown thrusting tho)

attributing Zapata quotes to Priam #wow #woah

Achilles scornful of wrasslin’ in Agamemnon’s tent