all things #shrugpunk

The best part about that giant Morrowind graphics bundle is that when you find the guy who got his clothes stolen by a witch you discover that you patched in dong physics along with lore-friendly trees.

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

https://selectbutton.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/optimized/3X/3/6/365da73d43e22bcb419fad96b7280a1370d0a38a_1_375x500.JPG

musclegramps animegoji is plant based D:

1 Like

Maybe the anime ends up being some sort of follow up to the discarded ending of Biollante where Biollante devoured Godzilla?

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

From https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pigs

3 Likes

this hog’s powers seem to go beyond mere sapience D:

1 Like

i really want to believe this is going to be better than the trailer, but the trailer is so bad that i feel like the movie can’t help but be bad

the premise and the bautista are solid, the execution looks… botched…

I dunno, the trailer editing sucked but each individual shot looked like it could be ok.

The thing is, he starts by saying “they declared martial law” which makes it sound like an anti-govt movie but then at the end he’s saying they need to get to the Army to escape. Before I can watch this movie I need to know the politics of who’s responsible for being the bad guys ok

1 Like

When the classical music kicks in halfway through I feel like the movie wants you to think it has a sense of humor, but nothing that happens on screen confirms that. I dunno it just seems tonally weird.

And yeah the politics are unclear. I hope that it is just balls-out about a military coup. Maybe it’s an army v navy game that gets… personal

As a former Annapolitan, this premise is 2 real 2 me

I caught a reviewish for this in passing that said (if I rememeber correctly) it’s about Texas or similar seceding and in the wake some right wing militia attacks the titular neighborhood thinking it will be easy pickings? But then it isn’t so much?

They were disappointed that it tries to be evenhanded in its Bad People On All Sidesness and I imagine I would be too.

But Bautista.

1 Like

1 Like

Legend

Averaged about 4 movies a year over his career. The heights of his late 90s early 00s productivity will never be matched

1 Like

: |

1 Like