all things #shrugpunk

is Ruby Rose playing a young bad-news clone of Leo DiCaprio?

this guy is a really solid youtuber

i love finding random youtube dudes who are good and engaging

how have i missed this for so long also @tulpa does that website have pdfs of the rest of science and civilization in china

edit: yes. yes it does. nice.

thatā€™s a nice looking hawk

Iā€™d be excited too!

this reminds me that I was going to look for a physical copy of that pdf because Iā€™m the worst

SHIT

FUCK

3 Likes

looks pretty sweet, but uh

Iā€™d check itā€™s not a Kingdom Hearts game

oh no :frowning:

it checks out, thereā€™s no way that image could have been digitally altered

2 Likes

I thought I could never get enough of dadpunk but no, here it is.

Also how does Wolverine have fucking scars

were those scars or healing wounds? perhaps his advanced age has slowed down his recovery abilities somewhat. #canonnotcanon

If Xavier is still alive this canā€™t be more than like what, 20 years in the future? Iā€™m not up on my Logan canon but hasnā€™t he been alive since like before the Civil War or some shit?

rude!

The filmmakers have cited that garbage fire Old Man Logan as an inspiration and maybe officially or semi-officially said heā€™s just finally gotten old enough that his powers arenā€™t what they used to be? But itā€™s also set in 2024. And Mangold said it follows the post-Days of Future Past continuity where we last saw non-haggard Jackedmang and Xavier some time that couldnā€™t have been but a few years before then?

I guess itā€™s just doing what all X-men movies do and putting absolutely no effort into continuity shit at all.

This is the series that cast Bill Duke and Peter Dinklage as the same character.

1 Like

I definietly prefer that movies ignore continuity. Itā€™s just like, the thing that makes Wolverine interesting is the healing thing. No healing thing, heā€™s not that interesting.

Well heā€™ll still heal, heā€™s just supposed to heal slower.

Presumably so he doesnā€™t absolutely streamroll everyone he has to murder.

how else will they have A STORY AS RAW AS BRUTAL?!