Action Cinema 2020 - 2029

i wish a single thing on this hell planet could make me as happy as seeing tom cruise sitting on a train makes the teens in that car

1 Like

brucespolitation continues. i wonder if theyā€™re gonna deepfake it

2 Likes
8 Likes

monster hunter was pulled from chinese theaters after one day because it contains a schoolyard level ā€œchi-kneesā€ joke which is maybe the funniest way this could have gone

6 Likes

bob odenkirk truly has a fucking wild career

i mean on one hand this movie looks like it is made by a castle doctrine ass ā€œam i being detainedā€ incel with a thin blue line flag punisher skull on a baseball cap but on the other hand bob odenkirk

6 Likes

Falling Down 2

2 Likes

first half: oh god bob has gone full death wish reactionary
second half: wait itā€™s just john wick with bob instead of keanu whose fuckin idea was this

still holding out hope that this is actually a feature length adaptation of the mr show sketch where he gets in a fight with a guy in a bar and ends up marrying him

6 Likes

Wait, Brendan Fraser is making movies again?

1 Like

i desperately want to watch this. wish we could get evangelical rip offs of every moderately successful action movie. fuck, evangelical fast and furious practically writes itself!

2 Likes
7 Likes

always be a baby
never be a gun

9 Likes

finally a movie that explores the acute and long-term trauma of Daily Statham-Contact Stress

1 Like

itā€™s amazing that this is a guy ritchie movie, jason statham has really come full circle

Remember when Jason Statham made fun of people for having guns. Dang

1 Like

New Taylor Sheridan.

Also, another new Taylor Sheridan script with Stefano Sollima directing once again. Based on a Tom Clancy novel and co-written with someone whose only real major prior writing credits areā€¦ Lair and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

You know I keep thinking I am prepared for the pop cultural reflections of our decaying civilization but ā€œaction thriller set in a Western wildfireā€ took me by surprise

4 Likes