A L I E N

1 Like

From Wikipedia:

Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, the crew of the colony ship Covenant find what they believe to be an uncharted paradise. What the crew discover is a dark, dangerous world, whose sole inhabitant is the “synthetic” David (Michael Fassbender), survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition.

Yup I’ll watch that.

1 Like
3 Likes

I want to see Danny McBride react to xenomorphs

4 Likes

Some of the issues people had with Prometheus I totally got, but I personally found the pros outweighed the cons. This poster brings hype but I kinda liked the idea of prequels not using the iconic xenomorphs front and center; hopefully Covenant shows us something fresh while bridging the gap.

I never actually got to

1 Like

So… this is a… Prometheus sequel?

Yup. Ridley Scott is doing this movie and a sequel to Blade Runner (Blade Runner 2049) that is completely unnecessary but which I am strangely optimistic about.

I don’t care what the critics said Prometheus is a good movie and the plot totally does make sense.

I am very pro-Prometheus. Pro-metheus.

4 Likes

19 Likes

Run, don’t walk, to the theater, my good lads !!

4 Likes

Ridley Scott is doing an Alien prequel trilogy because, in his own words, “Star Wars will be a juggernaut”.

He’s just producing Blade Runner 2049, mind. But Hampton Fancher is on writing duties again and it’s a Denis Villeneuve/Roger Deakins joint so I have no doubt it’ll be nice to look at.

1 Like

Hopefully Blade Runner 2 has ryan gosling in the role he was born for as a replicant who crushes jared leto’s skull in his hands

7 Likes

I’m fine with Fassbender poisoning more dumb assholes I guess

1 Like

And don’t forget to run sideways if a giant alien ship is about to flatten you!

Prometheus had some problems in that the script was utter shit. Does anyone here remember the scene where the scientists start petting the aliens and then get lost on their way back to the ship?

Yeah, it was great!

1 Like

I like Prometheus more every time I remember it

1 Like

prometheus annoyed me because it seemed like it was an alien prequel made just to explain how the ship in alien got there but they went in at the last second to halfassedly change a couple of little details to make it a seperate thing, which is what they did

1 Like

I remember it being very pretty but then I also remember there being a zombie and I am : |