10 Games A SButt Could Play

Here’s my personal list of Mister-compatible games:

Aliens vs. Predator: heck yeah, this is a good beat-'em-up. Currently the only legal way to buy this game is by importing that Capcom arcade stick. You know the one.

The Capcom arcade stick.

Daruma Dojo: Sometimes also called Dharma Dojo? I dunno. It’s a puzzle game and it’s pretty fun. Really satisfying thok when you hit those blocks.

Game Boy Advance Video: Shrek: or any of these things, but why not watch a whole damn movie, super compressed for a tiny handheld screen, blown up in a big soupy mess on your TV? Thanks, Mister FPGA.

Power Soukoban: I love all the Soukoban games on all the different systems because they’re almost always the same levels in the same order. This one, isn’t, but you can shoot fireballs and fight enemies as you push those crates. It’s also a 1999 Super Famicom game? 1998? Nuts!

Anything Vectrex: I dunno they seem neat. Good wobble to those lines.

Anything Lynx: They sure try to do some things on these games. Lotta weird pseudo 3D effects.

Street Fighter Alpha on Game Boy Color, Alpha 2 on SNES, and Alpha 3 on GBA: and then play the arcade cores and nod in satisfaction.

Soul Edge: it’s still really good! And I’m gonna call it Soul Edge! And there’s nothing T!m L@ngd3ll can do!

(Censoring his name in case there is something he can do)

Splatterhouse: Trying to learn how to beat this game is a personal obsession of mine, maybe you will do better. Splat that house up. Don’t step in puke. This is what I’ve learned so far.

Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko: Now that a European company owns the Gex license, you just know they’re gonna make a super horny modern Gex game. Never been a better time to catch up.

14 Likes