10 Games A SButt Could Play

Bust-A-Groove for PlayStation. I modded my PSX to play this game. It is a fond memory that I am not sure I should try and play again, but I will carry this tune in my heart…forever.

junko

Junkoid, the Metroid romhack where you’re a gal who can turn into a rat

D for PlayStation, or 3DO, or whatever, play D for like 10 minutes, why not

Hany on the Road for PC Engine – just give this game 2 or 3 minutes every few years, it’s very cute, and has a nice li’l theme song, I think I have a number of favorite games that I’ve never played for more than 3 minutes in one sitting

Gurulogic Champ for GBA, the best Compile game, the best GBA game, the best puzzle game

Hana Taaka Daka!? for PC Engine, you fly around as a long nosed goblin and you can shoot raccoons with big nuts and, also, Abdullah the Butcher

The arcade version of Truck Kyosokyoku. Its steering wheel is so big. I don’t care if you can’t emulate this. Try using the greatest emulator of all – your fucking MIND!!! – to imagine playing it.

valis5ml6

Valis II for PC Engine CD-ROM, so you can learn the truth about Valis (that it’s not very good)

illbleed

Illbleed for Dreamcast, this is important for everyone I think, it’s one thing to watch the trailer where they say you’ll SHIT WITH FEAR, it’s a beautiful thing, but playing it does add a lot, you should do the Home Run of Death

Super Galdelic Hour, I will not explain why, you can’t yell at me for this okay, also I know it may not fit the criteria – I have a headache!! Gimme a break!

20 Likes