10,000 Bulletins: No One Can Stop the Presses! (Part 1)

new ice-pick lodge game, Know by heart

I appreciate the kojima cinematography in this trailer

4 Likes
4 Likes

New Hidden My Game By Mom just dropped

The three sequels have also been added to the first game’s app

Another masterpiece, play it with your S.O. if you can, etc

11 Likes

Heck yeah, these games are my go-to way to pass the time with my S.O. when we’re riding the subway.

1 Like

Oop, also a Dead Space spiritual sequel

1 Like

In the PUBG universe

4 Likes

PUBG will eventually start working on a new mode that will just turn it back into DayZ but with Dead Space monsters.

2 Likes
1 Like

damn apollo legend killed himself. he was that youtuber that would talk endless shit on gdq while defending rwhitegoose, but was most famous for his cheaters video

he lost a lawsuit with billy mitchell in 2019. like apollo legend sucked, but billy mitchell has a body count now

youtube deleted his suicide note that he posted, but he told his fans to go after two other speedrunning youtubers and said keemstar was one of his best friends :confused:

after like, onlyusemeblade though i dunno why anyone would want to be close to keemstar. i just hope this blows over quietly for the dudes familys sake

8 Likes

Every day I feel myself drifting farther from any ability to understand reality

9 Likes

wow that’s fucked up. i saw some video about him from another speedrunner (apparently EZScape, who is one of the people Apollo Legend allegedly told his fans to go after) who was distancing himself from Apollo Legend because of some scummy things he did apparently. i agree that the guy sucked but that’s still awful and i imagine the fallout in that community from this will be huge.

1 Like

yeah i saw that video too! and yup that was one of the dudes he wanted his fans to take down… there was a ton of bad blood and i hope it doesn’t get stirred up horribly

1 Like

I made a thread for the BAKEDOWN, please join if you’d like!

[BD21] SUPERGAME BAKEDOWN 2021 !!!

1 Like
6 Likes

has there really not been at least a solid fanlation of that series by now?

Apparently only a couple of the DS games have had fan translations.

Two hours in: this is probably Tim’s magnum opus

5 Likes
4 Likes

21 Likes