World War Moink (Valkyria Chronicles)

Spoilers:

Aliasse from ValChron II is more Lolicon it’s true.

Okay well, Alicia has some rag-tight shamrocks, it’s true, but that would scale Selvaria up to racktite edelweisses

2 Likes

*ragnite

Oh my stars.

An actual VC sequel.

We didn’t get monkey pawed again.

I am beyond psyched for this.

1 Like

It is way too early to say that. In fact, saying that just exponentially raised the chance of monkey’s pawing it.

I appreciate how the narration for the trailer is a veiled way of saying “oh, shit, you mean the foreigners bought VC1, the single-player strategy game, on consoles and PC and did not buy PSPs or that absolutely disastrous spinoff?”

1 Like

The fact that they got the right battle system ALONE gets us out of money paw territory. That’s how low the bar’s been set in the wake of that Dynasty Warriors V Bomb we got dropped on us last year.

damn. sick!!!

wish they would release 2+3 on something besides the psp :frowning:

tactical_corgi

Are you guys SEEING THIS

MOTHER FUCKIN’

TACTICAL CORGI

5 Likes

Psp emulation is pretty competent at this point and not very hardware demanding!

1 Like

ya…i suppose that is the move. thanks for reminding me! guess i’ll do it that way and just hope they get a ps4 remaster someday in the future

This is very surprising and I’m definitely interested
Also excited to find out how much anime I can stomach in 2018

Oh hells yes IT’S ON STEAM WOOOOOOOOOOO

WEASELED MY WAY OUT OF BUYING A PS4

2 Likes

what was the word from Japan re: this game?

it got a 35/40 from famitsu (i don’t know what’s that supposed to mean)

saw some gameplay videos and the gist of it is pretty much the same as the first one; it even looks like it a lot

1 Like

It does look like exactly the same as the first one, which is kinda disappointing I guess, but holy hell I’ll take it after that Valkyria Dynasty Warriors scare.

I still need to finish the first one! It’s really good. Someone graciously gifted me that on Steam many years ago, god bless their soul. I never got that far into the game but I feel a strong pull towards it

If you’re like me you’ll start using characters with glaring tactical flaws just because you love them.

Ramsey, an engineer, will frequently unleash her “Maintenance Lazy” ability, which jams her gun because she’s too lazy to ever clean it.

Cherry, a valley girl, will get distracted gabbing to nearby soldiers and take an accuracy loss.

Suzie is a humanitarian and is occasionally so horrified at having shot someone that she loses the ability to do anything for the rest of her turn.

Dallas fucking can’t stand men and gets a debuff when around them. Conversely, she gains a lesbian buff when in proximity to women.

Nadine has allergies and her tactical ability plummets near flowers.

Wendy is a shut-in and takes an attack power hit if you stick her on defense in a camp.

My favorite’s probably Jane, who used to be a flower girl and thus hates paved roads, BUT, gets the nazi-killin’ “Sadism” ability when attacking the nazis that destroyed her old flower stand.

7 Likes

i love the goth sniper so much

guess this is the best place to ask this: I wanna play the first game, is there anything wrong with the ps4 remaster thing? I can easily buy the ps3 game instead if it’s better for some reason