where are all of the EY3: Divine Cybermancy Posts

someone else has to have played this weirdly ambitious piece of Warhammer 40K Fanart

1 Like

WHERE IS THE KUSOGE WORSHIP THREAD

1 Like

I don’t think EY3 is a kusoge, but wow is it a weird game.

I think this was the game I tried playing once and I couldn’t turn, only strafe or walk straight ahead for some reason. weird

I got a copy of this when it was on sale for like $2 but I’ve never played it. Let’s play online??

The following is a tie-in short by the devs. It is canonical and important.

1 Like

Eye is definitely a kusoge but kusoge are the only games worth talking about

If eye was at least 100x better I might not have gotten instantly bored tho

Oh god
I played EYE like four years ago, and I have some bittersweet memories of running it on my shit laptop at 15FPS just to join my internet crush who would later become my actual-IRL-girlfriend of two years lol

Also it cost $1 so it felt like a great deal (the swordplay is super fun)

1 Like

Yeah there’s room for an examination of what kusoge means and what falls under that label. Like there are kusoge that are shitty to play but charming by other means, kusoge that are fun to play but so unpolished / unbalanced that they don’t maintain attention, there are kusoge that are just so bad that they become lovable in the way that b-movies are lovable, there are kusoge that are purely curios by means of the context of their existence …

Oh absolutely there are tons of types. Eye is of the “promising to be very weird and failing to deliver” variety

u down or what

1 Like

EY3 was a thing I loved reading player stories about and sounded like my kind of weird and when I tried to play it was just next undecipherable for me. The most I can remember or think I did was get to the end of an area after a starter mission and trying to do some negotiation with an NPC and I still had no clue what I was doing.

2 Likes

I might be able to muck about in it again in a month!

1 Like

E.Y.E. more like G.R.E.E.N.