Well fuuuuuuuck, that

1 Like

‘Paralegals R just not legal…‘

“Fair enough”

2 Likes

The one nation we are all citizens of is urination

Y’all RIP??? (referring to Beyblades)

5 Likes

i constantly say gucci, or gucc’ (pronounced “gooch”)

“you want some cake”
“naw i’m gucc’”

3 Likes

oh no i do this too

usually it’s just like “yeah i’ll be there” “gooch :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I learned this usage from my brother in 2018 and then discussed it in an education grad school class in 2019 so it doesn’t faze me but it is firmly in the irony zone

1 Like

This always makes me inner chuckle because that is what I first learned of the taint being called, thanks first Jackass movie.

3 Likes

now you tempt me to start saying “naw i’m taint” instead

5 Likes

this would be amazing and I support this decision.

Devil May Cry 2 [b] is a 2003 action-adventure game developed and published by Capcom. It was released from January to March, originally for the PlayStation 2. In terms of chronological order, the game’s events are set after Devil May Cry and prior to Devil May Cry 4 .[1]

Set in modern times, in the fictional city of Vie de Marli,[2] the story centers on Dante and Lucia in their fight to stop a businessman named Arius from raising the demon Argosax and achieving supreme power. The story is told primarily through a mixture of cutscenes using the game engine, with several pre-rendered full motion videos.

Devil May Cry 2 received mixed reviews and has been criticized for a variety of development decisions, which made the game considerably different from its predecessor; chief among these were the lowered difficulty[3] and changes to Dante’s personality. Despite the mixed reception, Devil May Cry 2 was a commercial success.

4 Likes

shucks, taint nuthin

3 Likes

“Bet” has recently been slipping into my speech unbidden

3 Likes

Sorry Eh
Let’s Roll
Oooh Ah (this bad impersonation of an impersonation of Al Pacino is used whenever I get out of a deep chair, which is often)

2 Likes