What's your catch phrase

the whole concept just sounds fucking dangerous to me

“Y’mind giving me a hand with this thing?” while gesturing down at the sink? with my elbows as I walked out of the toilet stall with my pants around my ankles

i say deffo all the time and was wondering where i got it from, and coming back to SB i noticed three different people saying it so mystery solved

i picked up a lot of bay area slang from my oakland friends and i think about the time me and my co-worker were just going back and forth like that and my boss looked at me in total confusion and was like “what did you just say??” all the time

“I’m sorry”

“you know how I get”

1 Like

i keep wondering if SB was responsible for resurrecting “owned”, because i swear i hadn’t heard it in years before coming here, and now i see it all over twitter

i think you’re vastly overestimating our cultural impact

stuff from sb doesn’t typically make its way into the outside world unless someone is stealing it to make money or go viral

yeah, reviving owned is not sb’s fault

also i dunno if deffo is FROM here its just where i heard people saying it all the time and it stuck

it will always be irc quakeworld clanchat slang for me and that is right and good

1 Like

that’s why it seemed so weird!
i will always find OVVNIIID hilarious though

1 Like
1 Like

MY BALLS ARE GONE

5 Likes

my dick dont work

2 Likes

my pussy fell off

2 Likes

parroting “my dick don’t work”