What's the most useful/ridiculous thing you ever bought from Ali Express?

I’ll go first:

1 Like

some sheet metal I think

4 Likes

Steel case for G-Shock wristwatch. Useful because the old resin case was falling apart despite the watch module itself being practically bomb-proof. Will extend the life of the watch considerably.

2 Likes

most ridiculous is probably the zombie ice lolly moulds

6 Likes

either the pair of earbuds that fell out of my pocket when i jogged across a car park once or the jeweller’s scale i got to make vitamin c serum with and then didn’t get round to getting batteries for

2 Likes

I got a $2 milk frother that I used maybe twice before remembering I’m more or less lactose intolerant.

2 Likes

I’ve never ordered anything off of Aliexpress

1 Like

This pin cost like $2. It was a kusoge prize in SLC and I think miffy won it but somehow got lost during the toilet and she never got her pin. The shipping was surprisingly fast. I haven’t bought anything else off that website.

6 Likes

i spent xmas eve/day with friends, and as well as actual presents, i bought one of these for everyone to receive a toy capsule from. until we opened it up and got our eggs on xmas eve night, i had no idea if this was going to suck or not. luckily, the toys were all really cute and everyone loved them. will definitely do this for future gatherings

6 Likes

Oh hey I got one of these from a magazine for my kid, or rather it was all paper craft and has lasted a surprisingly long time considering a 3 year old is playing with it.

1 Like