what music app do you use? (non-streaming)

i think its my favorite none pop culture related skin

though this one that just popped up is pretty good (i have skins set to randomly change every song)

1 Like

ohhh wheres the random skin change button? i like this one too

see through

its also kinda normal in small mode

1 Like

unsure if this is a regular winamp thing, im using WACUP because the name is funny. its in the preferences under skins on the right side (which you can get to easily by right clicking on winamp and going to skins)

the best/worst thing is to have left winamp on repeat when you close it and opening it up with a 1 second track later, only to have it change over and over so quickly that im sure its seizure inducing.

2 Likes

yeah i use wacup too cuz real winamp is terrible hahah WOO RANDOM SKIN ON PLAY IS CHECKED excited to not have to manually switch them all the time yayay

i’d say just to make sure to take out any of the “modern skins” that come with it. whenever it switches over to one of them its really distracting because it doesnt keep the same shape as everything else and takes up a lot of the screen for whatever reason. its really annoying since i have winamp set to always on top and its in its own little designated zone where it can run and shit and play without disturbing me but i can observe its natural beauty as it tries on one of the many, many, many lain or rei skins i’ve found

1 Like

I use musicbee but it nuked my library metadata for no reason the other day so I’m curious for alternatives

1 Like

tbh I’d probably stick with it if they used a less-ugly logo