Wharf Rame

Yeah, that’s it. It’s a Corpus lab on the left. I didn’t even realize there were multiple labs until I started googling how to get a Fieldron for that Neizha warframe parts. I found the one lab via the teleporter and thought that was it. Wow, there are actually some primary weapons to get! I wish the map was labeled with icons for when rooms are actually A Thing.

I just completed The Second Dream yesterday and that was actually pretty coo. I guess it’s one of those things where the game’s dialogue finally has some coherence to it, which is nice, but it did a good job playing up a power disparity and then flipping it. That was a pretty cool.

OF COURSE i had to post this, i apologize.

1 Like

Plains of Eidolon came out just now. I poured around 60 hours into this game in the past two weeks and felt comfortable shelving it for a while but sure, I guess I’ll try this open world thing out. The Eidolon stuff is apparently designed for groups though so I don’t know how much I can explore that side of things while playing solo.

1 Like

This is already a good update.

I can’t afford destiny 2 so I picked this up again for the first time since the launch of the game.

really bummed plains of eidolon is only for PC right now, cuz I spent like 60 bucks on the PS4 version I think

I played 12 hours of Warframe today.

I got the Skeleton Girl. What the hell else am I supposed to do now?

save yourself

1 Like

And face to bloodshed

The story in this game is bonkers

1 Like

Wow what an interesting and unique game this ancient future race plays.

3 Likes

Tennocon was this past weekend they announced two upcoming updates, the second open world update entitled Fortuna and an upcoming team-based tactical spaceship and space pirating updating called Railbreak.

Fortuna is instantly a marked improvement over the first open world. The town has an actual visual and thematic character (that theme is quite lovely) while the open world has the eye-catching sci-fi landscape you expect from this kind of game. The Plains of Eidolon were generic, open rolling hills as far as the eye could see. There were no landmarks, no sights to see, nothing to identify one part of the map from the other. All of the enemy encounters felt the same because it was just a bunch of hills and it looked and felt the same on both ends of the map. But just the opening area of Venus (apparently it’s called The Orb Vallis?) lets you choose between following a winding, linear vehicle path, jump across small islands in a large lake, or what looks like a more mountainous path. Each path already has some distinguishing identity so I’m interested to see how much DE has learned since their first attempt at this whole open world thing.

The Railbreak space combat stuff is wild and I have no idea how that’s going to fit into the loop based nature of the game. It’s a long ways off but these updates one again showcase just how ambitious this game can get. It’s really impressive just how many ideas DE feel comfortable playing with and grafting onto this Frankenstein of a game.

1 Like

god this all looked so cool! i was dismayed heavily when they did the first open world stuff. so many snippets in the game of cool bipunk cyber-cities and then the first real town they had was an agrarian bunch of tents in a hill-ass wasteland. the break i took from warframe was just over really not being super stoked over it after trying for a few days

i hope this stuff comes sooner rather then later. i dig absolutely everything about Orb Town i watched briefly in that trailer.

i’m still playing this where are all of you

i started playing this cos its on switch now. i like being an anthropomorphic chameleon. i like spear fishing. next best thing to, like, an alien soldier mmo.

the archwing is bad tho

2 Likes

this is way less heavy handed than destiny

I kind of adore it as this big shameless freemium loot based PS3 squad shooter thing

what’s the word for when something is simultaneously generous and stingy

anyway the funny thing is it took me deciding I don’t want to play path of exile to try it

like it’s pretty hollow but it feels and looks good enough and that’s saying a lot?

there’s a lot of fun to be had on ps4 because of how easy the multiplayer comes along

been getting back into this on PC after playing some few hundred odd hours on xbox.

Man did I not realize how much I missed it

i play this game obsessively for brief spurts of time. currently grinding defection for harrow’s systems parts

anyway enjoy this image i made.