wasn't there a basketball thread already

:waynestare::waynestare::waynestare::waynestare::waynestare:

none of them are happy to be in either of their places

(there were basketball threads but they all got axed so this is probably a better way to do it thank youuuuu)

1 Like

Popovich, “so you like warm weather and the west coast huh? Don’t worry Kawhi, we’ll make sure you land ok”

(I think the previous one got eaten by the axe or something)

my warriors need a center bad! hopefully boogie works out

kevon is really good but doesn’t really do much offensively and the other centers are…inconsistent

mccaw gone is weird too I liked him a lot but he’s gotta get his I guess

I hope klay gets out of his slump soon

last night was quite frustrating

1 Like

Something is going to pwn the Bucks’ season from under them I just know it but for the time being I will enjoy looking at the standings every day for a lil pick-me-up

Boogie might be the guy to jolt the Warriors out of their stupor.

I am unspeakably pleased that Harden can put up 42 and still not beat My Milwaukee Bucks

well boogie worked out

that said it was working out before he got back but yay

it’s annoying that neither you nor i should really be posting in here because our teams own

you at least have a better claim to it

my warriors just have a Lot of All Stars

that said I am pleasantly surprised by the kings somehow managing to stay in the mix

I WONDER WHERE MELO WILL GO

did you know klay thompson has a girlfriend??? I can’t even imagine that

WHERE

WILL

ANTHONY

DAVIS

GO

1 Like

somewhere boooooring

yeah like it will be a paul george situation where he moves up but loses a little of his perceived charm by playing in a decent team.

although him in the lakers would be kinda cool after all’s said and done i think

nuggets rule. nikola jokic is the most fascinating superstar athlete case study I can remember in my lifetime.

it is very nice to see the nugz be decent

I suspect LA is the destination but I’m really gonna get tired of the “where will he go?” articles sooner or later. We’ve been through this too many times the past few years. I actually liked that New Orleans team; maybe if Boogie had stayed they would be a true contender.

if justice was real he’d end up on the nets or idk charlotte
that would own

jrue holiday really killed it in last year’s playoff series vs Portland so I’m a little bummed he’s not staying

that said he’s injured and the pelicans are in the 9th place so I’m not sure if a playoff appearance will even happen

also YO PORZINGIS TO DALLAS WTF