UT2004 WAN Party - June 25

do it!!!

UPDATE: the UT2004 Mac installer does in fact accept my CD key from my Steam copy!

4 Likes

The server for tonight’s event is SG Public Team Deathmatch Server at the IP 134.195.72.9:7777.

You should be able to find it under the default server browser under the Team Deathmatch category. Otherwise, you can right click in the server list to connect by IP.

Event starts officially in 55 minutes!

4 Likes

fyi be sure to turn off ‘Reduce Mouse Lag’, it’ll tank your framerate on modern computers for no reason

2 Likes

Also, if playing widescreen, I recommend installing this, fixes a few niggling issues

2 Likes

i won’t be able to make this one because of internet issues but i’m cheering on everyone from afar!!

6 Likes

Thank you sakurina!!

We are gonna try playing other modes, if anyone wants updates on where we’re playing we are in voice chat here

4 Likes

Lemme know if you find any cool modes, I was thinking these could rotate game modes every time

6 Likes

This was so much fun!!! Y’all are the best!

4 Likes

Would of done a lot better if I had had this at the time

6 Likes

Is that a red shoe diaries skin?

4 Likes

It’s Max Payne

2 Likes

I’m really bummed that I had to miss this but I’m even more hype for the next one

8 Likes

We’re playing this again tonight. I won’t be on until after 2022-06-30T02:00:00Z but others may be at it earlier. We’ve been organizing games and voice chatting on the Beautiful Game Discord so feel free to join us there.

We can also hook you up with a copy of UT2004 if you don’t have one and we have a google drive filled with skins/mods for very easy downloading

I call dibs on this one

5 Likes

gonna play some more!! come join us!!

1 Like

ok, I’m not up to date on the latest thing’s. I have discord, but the link doesn’t work! I’d love to play as well! :frowning: :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

invite… invalid.

This should work, sorry about that

2 Likes

Discord is silly sometimes, thanks for looking.

Damn my normie sleep schedule!