Wow the cover frame on this couldnt have worked out better

THE RETURN OF DREGINALD

Good set btw!

1 Like

well, i laughed. i liked the turtle one

1 Like

I love standup.

First impression. Amazing charisma.

Material: Also amazing! notes i scribbled while listening…
Dog: robot pets Aibo. Virtual pets: Tamagotchi
Vice: amazing riffing on them. not sure how to hone this just you have a good and funny riff here.
Boxes Jobs Warehouse: Possibly riff about robots taking over everything. people’s fears about being replaced by robots. this may work with the sex jokes in some way. vibrator fleshlight etc. not sure how to develop.

Overall: Amazing material! super funny comedian. A+++ would buy again (old e-bay refference.) guess by melenial jokes this will go over my audience :-P.

1 Like

THANK-YOU! And I appreciate the notes. I joked previously with other members that, of the characters in Achewood, Im the Aibo. So Im definitely capable of some Aibo humour. I guess I could work in that if Im living so long, the only dog for me is an Aibo

1 Like

I haven’t been able to watch yet, but on that note:

:sadpig:

1 Like

This is perfect for my purposes and also a little sad and it makes me happy to see people care so much about something wahhhh

There was a Kirby’s Right Back At Ya/Hoshi no Kirby episode with a lil robot puppy and I remember it was supposed to be a tearjerker but it was nothing compared to the episode with the friendly snowman enemy melting at the end so I didnt feel a thing

SAME VENUE SIX YEARS LATER

trigger warning for, mostly, everything

2 Likes

“I see a lot of poor people in the audience tonight” is a killer lead-in

4 Likes