Under the covers

Oh damn I just found this band called Scary Pockets and like their whole youtube channel belongs in this thread

1 Like

a gift to @meauxdal the biggest Stevie head on the forum

1 Like

that fucken talkbox solo, so jovial

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Felix posting a Pavement cover right after someone posts a Weezer cover is maybe the most on brand Felix thing I have seen since he got on km’s case for buying a TV instead of a projector.

4 Likes

ah yes, weezer the way it was meant to be heard

1 Like

doing some googling this band seems to consist of at least one ex-member of polysics which def adds up

1 Like

Yeah, i have one of their (NATSUMEN) albums on my PC, but I haven’t listened to it. But I could completely believe the Polysics membership, yes.

2 Likes

Everyone knows the original Toxic is a solid gold club jam but god DAMN this drummer does WORK

6 Likes

I want a modern fakebook of the GOAT pop songs. Toxic holds up with standards like Why Don’t You Do Right and Body and Soul

gliss - nookie

exceptional bc of the steel guitars

cross posting from the song of the moment thread. Sublime is back, babey

2 Likes

I completely forgot this existed until I popped the record on for the first time in forever this morning

1 Like

i really love the way cyndi lauper not changing the lyrics at all gives it a totally different and weirdly wholesome feel

like rather than a typical breakup / pining for a lost lover song, its about an ex coming out of the closet

but you also gotta hand it to this jon lovitz lookin mf’er just murdering the song

2 Likes

p.m. dawn covering puddle of mudd

Jojolion post

Sounds like he forgot somebody someday?

Aggressive substitute teacher