I’m excited for M2’s ESP Ra. De. port.

1 Like

There are so many games

1 Like

There are no games coming out in 2019, games are cancelled

7 Likes

Ha.

2 Likes

In 2019 I will probably play that Super Mario U on Switch, Sekiro, Days Gone, Rage 2, Doom Eternal (most definitely), Wolfenstein: Youngblood (Ditto), Last of Us 2, Ghost of Tsushima, Indivisible, Crackdown 3, Ori 2 (maybe, still haven’t finished the first one), Psychonauts 2 (this is still coming, right?) and probably other games that I don’t even know about yet.

Or I’ll just keep playing Red Dead 2 because it’s been like three weeks and I’m still maybe not quite halfway through the story and I feel like I could just play this game forever.

I keep hoping for a Titanfall 3 but also have zero faith in EA not screwing it up, one way or another.

Barring that, Rage 2 looks like it’ll scratch that itch.

Can’t wait to be garbage at Devil May Cry 5 and Sekiro.

Oh and uh…Biomutant, maybe? I dunno, it sounds neat and ambitious in a way that could turn out really well or totally fall apart, but I wanna be optimistic!

1 Like

I’m not sure that I can name a single 2019 game that I am looking forwards to. I’m also not sure that I can name more than five or so 2019 releases.

Sekiro at some point will gain some of my interest but it went with like the exact opposite of my aesthetic which this far away is a big turn off.

Respawn’s working on Star Wars, and I don’t think they’re a 2-game studio.

Ah dang that’s right.

Well, hopefully there’s a mode to call in AT-STs from orbit.

3 Likes

Is Metroid Prime 4 happening? Maybe that. I dunno. Sekiro will probably pull me in at some point.

I play games so atemporally these days it’s hard to keep track of what new stuff is coming out. There’s still so many old games to play, and so little of the new stuff seems calibrated to my tastes.

1 Like

Most deffo:
RE2make
KH3
DMC5
Sekiro
Indivisible
Ori 2

Maybs:
Onimusha: Warlords
Metro Exodus
Judge Eyes
Rage 2

Would love anything on a Metroid Prime 4 game free as possible from the series tropes and Fed Force, renamed, even post Fusion whatever.

From the things mentioned here (I don’t know any other 2019 releases) I’m most looking forward to the fps triforce (Doom, Rage, Wolfenstein)

Other than that Psychonauts 2 could be something, I just don’t know anything about it. If there even is anything to know about it at this point

I’m sure I’ll be surprised by some nice games, like ZeroRanger surprised me this year. There’s always something coming out

I hope SABLE actually comes out next year!

My New Years’ resolution is probably to spend less than $60 on new games all year so I’m okay if all the stuff I’m looking forward to is delayed