Triple Threat - An Emotional Rollercoaster

Tony Jaa (“Ong Bak”)

Tiger Chen (“Man of Taichi”)

and Iko Uwais (“The Raid”)

are teaming up for Triple Threat, a new feature from John Wick director Chad Stahelski.

12 Likes

*For the record, the second pic does not represent Take It Sleazy Inc’s official “Reaction to Hearing about a Tony Jaa Movie”. It is meant to contextually represent being suddenly stirred awake. Thank you.

2 Likes

SOMEONE CALL SHRUG

i love the old gamepro metric

that tease from Man of Tai Chi to finally bear fruit?!

I think I need to set a google alert for this movie because I have no idea what is ever going on with it

Chad Stahelski left this movie and also the original script was thrown out and they started the whole thing over from scratch

But also Scott Adkins and Michael Jai White and JeeJa Yanin are now in this movie

which

please

give it to me

give me this movie

if u shoot it with an iphone i don’t care as long as i can see the action clearly

please

here are the three boys doing a kick

3 Likes

hell yeah

6 Likes

it’s actually coming out next month (theoretically)

so far it is supposed to come out in american theaters on mar 22 and german blu ray on mar 28

it was stuck in limbo because it had a contract to be shown in china first

three years later…i can finally watch the men do kicks

4 Likes

all I know about this movie are the pictures you’ve posted but since they are three men doing jump kicks can I pretend this is a new 3 Ninjas movie

no

oh yeah i should probably post in this thread just to finally finish it

shame there is not enough hitting until the last act but when they get there it is a lot of very good hitting

tony jaa is pretty much more charismatic and funny in this than anything else i’ve seen him in

michael jai white and micael bisping are just huge unstoppable hunks of meat and incredible

scott adkins pulls off stuff at such a sheer acrobatic level that it feels like cheating

all the westerners are basically terminators up to and including destroying a police station horror movie style

jeeja yanin and ron smoorenburg are wasted in their roles and don’t get enough screen time but jeeja is pretty good at hamming it up

top fights are jai white vs iko uwais and scott adkins vs anybody

this has me hyped to see what keanu gives tiger chen to do in john wick 3 too

i only knew celina jade from arrow and didn’t realize she actually had a british/hong kong accent because her american accent was so decent

wish the main villaness got more to do

this movie is a very straightfoward and unstylish shootout/fight delivery system. very much a 90s style throwback in a way. a real goddamn delicious hamburger of a movie

the three boys doing the kick at the same time is not canon

1 Like