This is the James Bond thread

1 Like

The real Archer would be all about Grace Jones in A View to a Kill.

A good lens to go, “Wow, look at all of this sexist bullshit!” regardless.

2 Likes

Robert Shaw does have really small nips.

I feel like they really wanted me to be sad about the ending in No Time to Die but I couldn’t quite muster up the feelings to do so. Maybe I was still sitting there real disappointed about how nothing the villain Mr. Poison was.

I knew nothing about it going in so was fun for my video game addled mind to at first think the main plot device sounds kind of like FOXDIE to later realising that it was in fact exactly FOXDIE.

3 Likes

lyutsifer

2 Likes

good pod

4 Likes

Bond’s nemesis, Dev Il Iblis

Would you wait for the home video release if you were me i.e. American?

Good God, I started a James Bond thread? lol

(I actually have perhaps too much affection for these films and have a hard time being too critical of most of them)

2 Likes

This movie has a constant parade of references that appear to fly under the radar for a general audience but it’s using them to fuck with the people that get them a la The Last Jedi.

1 Like

Unlocked my memories of playing this as a kid in the process of watching this new movie.

2 Likes

Surprised how much Metal Gear, Dog Days, and Max Payne 3 was in this. Not by how much John Wick was.

Too much child danger. Had to fast forward through a lot of it. Does the ultimate Dad fantasy of Dying by murder to protect your family so you don’t have to take care of them. Love to find out I have a child so I can immediately die for them and then be mythologized as an ending.

Absolutely wasted New 007. Of course they did. Why wouldn’t they.

That was my evening I feel (literally) slightly sick good night.

3 Likes

Giant Wet Fart Noise for James Bond Will Return

3 Likes

He looks up and the camera fisheyes from behind him and I jumped up and said VIDEO GAMES.

2 Likes